Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our service on the Site. However, we do not warrant that the service descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing, availability and scope of service, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing, availability or scope of service information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is our property or the property of our subsidiaries, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
Limited Licenses; Use Restrictions
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. You understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Site:
– Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
– Use any meta tags, “hidden text”, robots, spiders, crawlers, or other tools, whether manual or automated, to collect, scrape, index, mine, republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site, Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site), or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
– Make any use of the Site or any Content other than for personal use; modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon the Site or any Content;
– Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
– “Stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
– Intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
– Transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available any software viruses, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site; and/or
– Engage or make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the homepage of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages (as determined in our sole discretion); (v) may not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and/or (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
Your Obligations and Responsibilities
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites even if they are linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our subsidiaries, affiliates or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your use and access of these third-party websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of the third-party websites or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such websites, including without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the third-party websites you visit.
We may have a financial relationship with some of the companies we mention.
The Site may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link.
Our editorial content, including the opinion we express on products, services and merchants are not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally investigated/used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
Please refer to our disclaimer for further information.
Copyright Infringement Notices
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that users of the Site do the same. We also maintain a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Site’s use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following:
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
– A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
– Your address, telephone number and email address;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
– You can contact our designated agent for notifications of claimed infringement at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING HANNAH RICE THAT COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP BY EMAIL TO CODESTYLISHDIGITAL@GMAIL.COM.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
You agree that we will not be responsible or liable in contact, warranty or in tort (including negligence) for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, mis delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control.
Further, we will not be liable in contract, warranty, or in tort (including negligence) for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site or your use thereof, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability for such claims exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the dispute between us and you individually, and (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. You agree that you may bring claims against us only in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via Email
Notification of claimed non-compliance with either the GDPR or CCPA should be sent via email to the designated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or via U.S. Mail addressed to Hannah Price – Data Protection Officer, 147 E 42nd Street Unit 1, Covington, KY 41015, United States of America.
Last Update: December 2022.